I really have no idea how this will work out, but I have been so inspired by my friend Judy's blog that I wanted to give it a try. For the past couple of weeks, I have joked that our family could easily entertain America with a reality show. We've had Styrofoam up the noise (not once, but twice), the kids have locked me out of the house and we made a call to poison control because Addie was sucking on a brush that had polyurethane on it. People keep telling that I need to write down these stories so the kids will believe me some day. I thought this could be a fun way for me to journal, while you laugh at my expense. I also hope that this could be a neat way for those family and friends that we do not see often to get a peek into our lives. So here we go!
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
3 comments:
Yay!!! I'm so excited!! I'm looking forward to hearing lots of entertaining stories about life with three kids and two houses! HaHa! Hopefully you'll find that blogging can be a good escape and an outlet to vent when things get stressful. I think it's been therapy for me!! It has also provided me with a cyper support network. I know that sounds weird but whenever I ask for prayer in one of my posts or when I blog about something stressful I always get so many encouraging comments that always lift me up. I can now find all kinds of random things to blog about and I take my camera absolutely everywhere! So happy blogging!! Welcome aboard!
Hey I love it. I'm so proud of you. you are an amazing mother and daughter. I'm so thankful for you. Thanks too for our wonderful and beautiful grandchildren.
All this new fangled stuff is pretty amazing! I love these blogs because I get to keep up with recent photos and stories! Great job!
Love, Aunt Heide
PS. yes I can now drive! Yippy!!!
Post a Comment