We had a great Christmas day! This was the first year that we got to spend a large part of the day at our house. It was so nice to just chill and watch the kids enjoy their presents. I enjoy that each year the kids gain a greater appreciation for what Christmas is really about!
We have a fun tradition at our house. We have a pickle ornament that was given to us when Bryson was born. The contest is that who ever finds the pickle first gets to open the first present. Bryson has a tendency to wake early in the morning and hunt down some toys to play with in his bed so I wanted to make sure that he didn't get a sneak peak at the tree. That's why we wrapped the door.
Heading into the sunroom with excitement!
We sing Happy Birthday to Jesus before opening presents. This year they decided to march while singing.
I love this boy. If you ever want a kid to give you excitement while opening the present, he's the kiddo for you! Every present was opened with passion and excitement. And he was in on everyone else's presents being opened to! :)
Nerf guns- what was I thinking?!
Bryson loved his legos
Daddy got the boys a present this year- a kid bow. Neither of them are quite strong enough to pull it back but it won't be long before their having a great time with Dad with this one!
0 comments:
Post a Comment