Monday, May 10

Mother's Day Request

The one thing I asked for on Mother's Day was a picture with my kiddos. We have very few pictures of me with the kids. I often joke/drop subtle hints to Adam that if I were to die the kids wouldn't remember what I looked like because we don't have many pictures of me with them. So we got our picture, after about 20 attempts. It is virtually impossible to get everyone to cooperate at the same time! Not perfect but I'll take it!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

This is a beautiful picture! I love it! And you are right...you are always taking pictures...I am glad you were in this one!

Jen said...

I love this picture!!! Who cares about 'perfect'...its real...and it shows what an awesome mom you are and how much you love your kiddos!! Hope you all had fun at your dinner last night!! :)

Millicent said...

what a great picture!!! I say the same thing--i'm always behind the camera!