Here are the pictures. I sorted through over 400 of them to try and give a snap shot of their time! In almost every picture where Didi and Craig were in the picture she is holding his hand or has her arm around Craig! From looking through all these pictures I was 100% blown away by her genuineness and sincerity she showed to these kids! I don't think there are too many people in Hollywood who would interact so well with these kids. At the reveal on Friday when Ty was talking to the crew and crowd, he asked Didi what the best part of the show was for her. Her response- "Spending time with the challenger team." She told both my mom and dad that she just loved Craig.Thanks Didi for making this trip even more special for my brother! He thinks he has a new "girlfriend" now! :)
Friday at the Reveal, Craig was in the front row! A crew member came over and asked my dad if he could get the crowd fired up. My dad said no, but I know he can (pointing to my brother). Next thing my dad knows Craig turns around and yells "Happy Friday" (if you've ever talked to my brother you know that every day is Happy whatever day of the week it is). The baseball team responded back (because you know that they had heard this at least 100 times on the trip- no exaggeration!) and Dad said it just then crescendo through the crowd. Only Craig! Some of his teachers used to tell my parents that if he was normal he'd be running for president on day. I think they're right. His personality (even though he drives me batty some days) is so friendly and he totally can work a crowd!
So now we wait until January for the show to air. I can't wait to see it! Mom was informed that they will be able to purchase a DVD of the show. We're hoping it has a lot of the takes on it, because Craig's number one hobby is watching himself on video!! He will have the whole show memorized in no time!! Thanks Extreme Makeover for giving my brother the experience of a lifetime!
I made a slide show of some of the pictures. There was no way I was taking the time to upload all these pictures. For some reason the text that I typed doesn't automatically appear when the pictures change. If you just move the mouse over the picture the text appears.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

2 comments:
Perfect music...and I totally loved all the pictures. What a great opportunity for Craig!!!! I am so happy for him. It was a great day!!!
I agree Jackie...what an awesome experience for him. You can just see the joy and excitement in all of the kids faces! So did Craig at least get his 'girlfriends' autograph!?!? :)
Post a Comment