Wednesday, November 19

Opps, forgotten picture

OK, I promise this is the last Make Over update. I thought this picture was so special that it couldn't be left out. I understand that anyone can look happy in a posed picture, but no one knew my mom was taking this picture. I'm telling you that I'm so amazed at how sweet and real Didi seemed that I would personally like to write her a thank you note. She really seemed to help make this trip extra special for the kids.

If you look closely you'll see Didi is holding the hand of another player also!!

3 comments:

Judy said...

That is so sweet! It's so nice to see who great everyone has been behind the scenes! How refreshing to know that some "stars" are genuine! I've loved all of your Extreme Makeover updates! Can't wait to see the show in January! Make sure you let us know when it's on!

Millicent said...

I love all of your pictures!!! That is so sweet--Craig cracks me up!

Jackie said...

Wow!!! I agree. Another great picture....just by the way....I showed your slide show at school yesterday and my kids just loved it! Jacob and Brandon who were on the trip smiled and talked the whole way through it! Thanks for giving me a teachable moment!