My mom and brother arrived home last night at midnight. My poor mom had to be at work by 8:00 (with almost and hour drive to and from my house) this morning. Needless to say she was running late this morning so I didn't get the camera card to post any pictures. :( Reports are that they had a GREAT time, but it was tiring! All the retakes started taking a toll over the course of the 2 days. Basically everytime they recorded something they took 4-5 takes!! I guess a reality show still isn't quite a reality show huh?! The group had DisneyWorld to themselves for a couple hours Wednesday, but they weren't completely free to do what they wanted since this is when the show recorded them. So they were directed to rides.
So now my brother's stardom is not done yet I've come to find out! His baseball team will be in the front row tomorrow at the reveal!!! I've tried to talk my dad into letting me take Craig and he watch my kids but he's not going for it. :( I can't seem to work my way into this deal at all! :) Although I think it's going to be a really long wait for them! They have to meet at 11:30 and be at the house by 12. The Drumm's are scheduled to arrive anywhere between 2 & 4. That seems like an very long wait to me. I really hope that they don't expect this kids with disabilities to sit and wait that whole time!
Here are a couple pictures that I found on one of the parent's myspace pages. let's hope I can figure out how to do this! Ok, not sure what I did wrong. You can click to look I guess.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=243948720&albumID=1241209&imageID=15187381
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=243948720&albumID=1241211&imageID=15187422
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
1 comments:
I am so, so glad they get to be on the front lines! I was telling someone last night that I hoped something like that happened!
I also found out that a little girl in wyatt's swim class is on the team and went to Disney...I mentioned you guys and her dad said some sweet things about craig :)
Can't wait to see him on TV in January!
Post a Comment