
Bryson did an awesome job at his first trip to the dentist! It sat so still and acted very grown up until about the last 5 minutes. It was like he had used up all of his ability to sit still. He started tapping his feet and then his legs started squirming, it was quite amusing to watch. I am very proud to report that we got a great report on his teeth. There was a time in our lives, when I wasn't so disciplined about brushing their teeth. I know that's terrible to admit but when we had 3 little ones under the age of 3 it just wasn't something I was very good at remembering to do. So heading into the appointment, I was a little nervous. He will need a little work with some of his teeth being shaved down because they prevent his mouth from shutting properly. I'm hoping that this will help some with his speech. Bryson has a lot of difficulty saying his "s" sounds because he can't keep his tongue behind his teeth. So all in all, I was very proud of my big boy! He was so brave and acted like the little gentlemen. I'm having a hard time believing that he will be heading off to kindergarten in a month and half!
Side note- I've got to give props to our super cool hygienist. I went to dig my camera out of my purse and realized I had forgotten it. Our hygienist got her phone and took a pic for me and emailed it to me. How cool is that?!
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
2 comments:
Wow!!!! Bryson did great! And that is amazing of your dental hygienist to do that! He is growing up!
Very cool hygienist! We have not done the dentist yet. Well, other than the time when Christian was not quite two and had to have a tooth pulled. He bite the dentist and apparently that was the first time that had happened in a few years for him. I was mortified, Christian was traumatized and we haven't been back. But you're giving me a little motivation.
P.S. Just so you know...I'm horrible about remembering to brush McKenna's teeth. And when I do remember I hand her the tooth brush, let her suck on it for awhile and sometimes brush them and sometimes I don't. Hmmmm...I need to do better!
Post a Comment