Can you believe that one of my children won a "quiet as a mouse" award today?! Never in my wildest dreams did I think this would be Bryson. I constantly am telling him in the house to be quiet! At least he's putting his skills to use outside of the house. My first question was- "Was this an award your class won?" He's response- "Nope just me!". Boy am I a bad mom for doubting in my son's abilities. :)
So we definitely had to document this! Shaull kids aren't wild and crazy all the time! :)
Bryson is just getting so big before my eyes! The transition to school is getting easier. We have a pretty good routine leading up to getting him to school on time. Now Mom just needs to get her act together after Bryson is at school. It takes so much effort to get everyone dressed and fed and out the door that 'til we get home I'm tired. I then feel that I deserve a little break while Tanyon and Addie watch their Dora and then that is where my morning gets lost. But I'm going to celebrate the victory in being more disciplined in the morning and the fact that Bryson seems excited for school now in the morning. The past 2 mornings I've had difficulty keeping up with him. When I saw let's go, he's out the door and to the path before Tanyon and Addie are ready to cooperate. We no longer have to go inside the school with him either. The other morning I thought, oh maybe we don't have to walk the whole way up to the front of the building with him. But when I peaked around the corner to check if he went in, he was standing there waiting to give us hugs. So I'm going to proudly take my hugs each morning, because I know that there will be a day that I won't be cool enough to give hugs to in public. :)
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
1 comments:
Wow! Quiet as a mouse!!!!!! Tell him I am very proud of him also! He is such a special guy. I love his heart and his smile! It just touches my heart! Have a special day, and I am glad it is getting better!
Post a Comment