This week has been rough. A major adjustment to say the least. I was more prepared and organized this morning. We were on time, ready to leave and Tanyon shut Addie's finger in the door. She cried- every reason to, but for some reason her brothers also felt compelled to start crying about their "booboos". 3 screaming in unison. I started threatening Tanyon that I was going to leave him at the house by himself, because he was hysterical with no reason to be (I no this was a terrible threat because it's not one that I could follow through with but I was desperate to get him to stop) and my threat only made him cry more. Almost to the school Bryson decided that he JUST COULDN'T WALK with his booboo and new sneakers so back to the house we went. So to make a long story short we barely made it to school in time again! I'm just feeling totally overwhelmed with this and some other responsibilities I have this week. So it's hard to believe that a wild and crazy trip to KMart with more tears could have brighten my day a little. Take a look at all that I got for $3.00!!!! My bill was around $55 before coupons. I love a good bargain! So here's to hope for a better day tomorrow. I tried to get Bryson's picts up from after school yesterday and they wouldn't load. :( So when I get some other things crossed off the to do list I'll try and post those pictures again. He is enjoying school, but isn't as excited about it as I thought he would be. He's taking the more mature route and acting like it's no big deal.
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
1 comments:
Oh man....what a rough start! By tomorrow, your three kids will be pros at the new routine!
And I love the KMart bargains....I need your patience! Want to share some?
Post a Comment