So since I was basically pathetic at blogging this summer, I went back through our pics of the summer to pull out some highlights so I have them for my book.
Bryson loved tball! He keeps asking how much longer until he can sign up for next year. He usually was quite serious about his games and was very proud when he made an out. We've got some work to do this offseason on catching the ball, but he did pretty good with hitting. One of Bryson's greatest hindrances was his batting helmet. It seemed like he never had on one that fit his head. He always wasted so much energy and concentration trying to keep the helmet up while running that it totally slowed him down.
Here's my little man in defensive position.
Making the throw to 1st. The hardest part to tball the kids throwing to 1st and then the 1st baseman actually catching the ball.
Tanyon went the whole season without a complaint that he didn't get to play. One of the last games he got to play because Bryson's team was short a player. Tanyon just thought this was the greatest honor. He was so serious. You can tell from this pic that he was always keeping an eye on his brother and what he was doing, because he knew exactly what it meant to "get ready".
This was Bryson's medal that he received at the end of the season. He was VERY proud of this!
Father's Day
Absolutely hate the picture of me, but we usually don't get too many family pictures of us.
We spent the day at Adam's parents house. How does Tanyon spend his time there? Well, trying to catch frogs of course. As always, Addie is never too far behind her brothers.
Do you see the frog?! Bryson and Tanyon chased this thing all over the yard.
When I see pics of Bryson, I constantly ask myself how did he get this big?!
Tanyon and one of his catches!
Daddy and his girl!
We love our Daddy!!
This is what the model we looked at looked like. Pretty nice huh?! I'm forgetting the numbers now but I think one condo which is half of that building on the end of the pier sold for 1/2 million dollars. Now this particular one your looking at the owner purchased both condos for 1 million bucks! On top of that pocket change, he only lives there during the summer!! I was just curious about property taxes on that joint and was blown away to find out that they pay more in property taxes on that then our house is worth!! And I've been grumbling about our property taxes silly me!
Imagine a view like this from your bedroom!
One of the balconies we were hanging out on. I think this was off of the bedroom. Now I could enjoy a good book here!
This was the view off of the ROOF! The roof was flat and built to entertain off of! There was an elevator that ran the whole way up to the roof so you could bring up your food. That funny shaped building was some sort of concert place so in the summer when your partying on your roof you could also enjoy live music. Oh the life!
We were proud to be common folk! Thanks for a great day Jen and Drue!
This is the view standing at the bottom entrance looking up 5 stories! Typically this is where the elevator would run, but this particular model the owners were choosing to not put the elevator in to keep it open. I just kept saying can you imagine the damage my boys could do by dropping things down those steps!
0 comments:
Post a Comment