Ok, so those of you who know me well know that I love deals. I've had several friends who have participated in this swagbucks, so I've decided to give it a try. Simply this site pays you to do your searches through their search engine. Randomly the site will reward you with swagbucks when you type in a search. You then can save up your bucks for a ton of different prizes. I'm working on saving up for an Amazon gift card. I'm not sure why I took so long to sign up, but the whole thing is very simple. If you want to give it a try, I put a button on the sidebar that you can click.
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
1 comments:
Thanks Heidi...Once IEP season is over, I am signing up....is there a way you get credit for me signing up?
Post a Comment