Bryson turned 6 this past Saturday. I made a video for his birthday that I thought turned out really neat, so I thought I would share it. I just can't believe my little guy is 6 already. Making this video brought back so many memories! It seems just like yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital. I must confess that the video got a little long, but I decided that if I was taking the time to make it, I wanted all of my favorite pics in it.
Bryson,
You make me so proud to be your Mommy! I have loved every day of the last 6 years, even when you were wild and crazy. Your Daddy and I feel blessed that God has allowed us to be your parents. We love your creativity and enthusiasm. We look forward to sharing in year 6 with you and we pray that your heart will continue to grow for your love of Jesus! We Love You!!
Love,
Mom
PS- more birthday pics to come!
0 comments:
Post a Comment