There are days when I think that I must be a terrible parent. At home my kids are quite often wild and crazy. I must say a million time a day to stop yelling, be nice to your brother, stop running, etc. I wonder to myself are they listening to anything I'm trying to teach them. Bryson came home the other day with an award from school that showed me maybe I am doing okay as a parent. :) Bryson was chosen for the month of November for the Kid of Character award for his classroom. (Sidenote- no I'm not that late posting on this, for some reason he just came home with the award the other week) Bryson is really doing well in Kindergarten academically, but it makes me more proud to know that he is a kid with good character away from his family. :)
The day the teacher announced to the class that he was selected for this award, on of his friends was disappointed that he wasn't chosen. Bryson asked me when he got his award if he could rip it in half so he could share it with his friend who was sad. :)
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment