We are officially staying at our new house with all of the essentials for living at the new house. We are gradually trying to bring the left overs from the old house to the new. This has been a very unconventional move, but it seems to be working. I try to make a trip everyday over to the old house and load up the car. My goal has been to find a home for everything when it's brought over to the new house. So far I've been fairly successful. Adam's parents, my friends Jen & Drue and our neighbor Haven have been very helpful with getting us into this new house.

This is our neighbors' Gator. Haven took the kids for a spin while she was watching them. We are blessed to have such kind neighbors!
Some of our friends have not seen our new house and others haven't seen some of the updates, so I thought I would post some pictures:
The Exterior of the house needs a lot of work, but that will come with time!

Our property goes to the tree line that is behind Tanyon.

We were able to move our swingset from the old house! This makes me happy since I bought the slide and swings at stellar yard sale prices!!

Bryson took these interior pictures for me! :)
Yes, the loft now has a railing!
This is the view from the loft. The center stone on the chimney is from Africa! The family we bought the house from were and are going to be missionaries there. This has been an awesome reminder to me daily to make sure God is the center of our family!
Like the bright green paint?! Bryson picked it!! It's so bright that it reflects a yellow tint!
Addie's room is my favorite! You can see in the kids room how we restored the logs. They were heavily water damaged, but we were able to remove the stains with some sanding.
This is our sunroom and current dumping ground.
You can see the awesome view of the mountains that we have from this room. I'm looking forward to this room being functional!
This is a brief glimpse at what we've done so far. There are so many projects that could be done, and will be done with time. I look forward to this transition phase being done. I can't wait to be able to hang out as a family at night and not feel guilty that we aren't working. God has blessed us and I try hard not to forget that.
3 comments:
that is an AWESOME house!!! I love it!!! Where is it at?
It looks like you guys have done a lot of work already. I love love love the paint in Addison's room. The boys are going to love growing up with such a big yard. I think the sunroom could end up being your favorite room. I can't wait to come for a visit. We've got to get everyone healthy and keep it that way!! I miss you guys!
I just showed Ryan the pictures. He's impressed and loves the mountain views!
Post a Comment