I got back last night from the airport at midnight from an awesome conference and a great weekend with my grandparents. Daddy did great with the kids and had some super help from friends and his parents. From what I've gathered there were no nightmare stories. I really sensed that God provided so that I could really enjoy the break. Thanks to anyone that said some prayers over the past week. While away, Adam laid some new flooring in the kitchen and bought/installed a new dishwasher for my birthday! I was very impressed!!
The conference I attended was very refreshing in reminding me why I love to work with kids and the great responsibility that I have to teach my own children about the Lord. I took away a lot, but one thing I wanted to share with other families is that Phil Vischer (VeggieTales guy) is attempting to launch a children's christian television online this summer. I'm including the link on the side bar for you to check out. Having a child that is in LOVE with the TV, I'm excited about this. :) They used 2 of the puppets for intro clips at the conference, and they were very humorous!
Being away from "life" for a little was so refueling for my mommy tank. I think I've given each of the kids at least 50 hugs and kisses today. Being away helped me to remember the beauty in each of them.
Thanks Daddy for doing such a great job!
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a good time and that you made it back safely. I hope you can hang on to that refreshed feeling for awhile!!
Way to go Adam for keeping it all together!! The dishwasher sounds like a great gift!!
I'm glad your family survived while you were gone!! I ran into Jan on Saturday and she said you guys had fun! I know even when i'm gone for a few hours it helps me to feel so refreshed when I get home...I can only imagine how it would feel going away for that long!
Yay for a new dishwasher and floor!!
Post a Comment