So my bday was the other week and my husband planned the best bday present for me. I knew we were going out for dinner, however what I didn't know was that he secretly arranged for my bestest bud from college and her family to come stay with us for the weekend! We no sooner pulled in the drive from my race and Adam turns around with the cheesiest smile and says happy bday. I look up and there is Keith and Heather's van! Wow, I had no idea!! He caught up in the morning after I left for the race and tried to do a quick cleaning of the house, secretly went grocery shopping the night before and had not 1 but 2 awesome babysitters lined up so we could go out Saturday night. I was totally impressed!! And I must say that he was awefully proud of himself too! :)
So I got to spend the weekend with a house full of excitement. That's what you get when you have 7 kids in one house all under the age of 6! But I'll take it any day if it means I get to spend time with Heather! Since having kids, it has been difficult to find the time to visit each other like we did before kids. Thanks Adam for such a GREAT weekend!!
The gang minus Paige (who was taking her nap).
Addie, Tanyon & Ragen hanging out at the park.
Ellie- who is getting SO big!



1 comments:
You do have a pretty special husband. I am sure he will agree!!! It was cute because when I went over to ride with him to the race, he was washing up the kitchen floor!!! I am pretty sure that Doug has NEVER done that! Glad it was a special week-end. You deserve it!
Post a Comment