Saturday was opening day for baseball season. All of the teams were announced and they sang the National Anthem and did a first pitch. The kids then got their pictures taken also. I was a little skeptical of this, but it ended up being a nice morning. I really was impressed with how patient Bryson's team was as the waited to be announced.
Bryson and his teammates lined up and waiting.
Bryson running onto the field after being announced. His team was the last team announced and I think he was the last player announced. Doesn't he look so professional?! I love the hand me down pants and cleats!!
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
2 comments:
I love these pictures of Bryson. He is going to be a great baseball player, and I am hoping to get to one of his games soon. Maybe a day next week?
These pictures are adorable!! He looks like such a little man in his uniform. Please let us know when his games are so we can come watch!! :)
Post a Comment