Last year in an attempt to buy the boys bikes I purchased Bryson a bike for $5 at a yard sale, problem was- it was a Barbie bike. The even bigger problem to Daddy was that Bryson LOVED his Barbie bike and was very proud of it. :) While at a random stop today at the GoodWill Store, the boys discovered a really nice "big" boy bike for $15. Daddy was very willing to purchase it, in hopes of hiding the Barbie bike away for Addie. Well this "big" boy bike was just the ticket to get Bryson practicing riding without his training wheels. He had been getting pretty good at not using his training wheels, but was reluctant to try riding a bike with out the extra set of wheels. Both Bryson and Tanyon, took off with the bikes this afternoon. I really was impressed! By the end of the time, Tanyon was pretty much totally riding on his own even without us giving him a push start. Bryson was also able to get started by himself, but was reluctant to try and was a little bit more wobbly.
No more pink! We've got . . .
a "man" bike!
Addie tried to fix Daddy's tractor while he worked on the bikes.
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
2 comments:
Look at them without training wheels. I can't even get Christian to ride his bike with training wheels. It's so annoying, but he hates riding his bike. I think I probably need to hide the scooter and then maybe we won't have so many issues. But I am certainly impressed with your boys!
Your kids are so athletic! Every post about them makes me smile!!!
Post a Comment