Tanyon refused to sleep all winter long with pajamas on. Now that it's hot (and we haven't used the ac yet), he wants pj's on every night. Hmmm?! I don't understand.
You haven't used the AC yet? You are one tough cookie. I really tried not to use ours buy I'm a whimp and Ryan might be even more so (just don't tell him I said so). He likes to come home to a cool house after a stressful 15-18 hour day. I guess I don't blame him!
2 comments:
The question is...."Does he have underwear on?"
You haven't used the AC yet? You are one tough cookie. I really tried not to use ours buy I'm a whimp and Ryan might be even more so (just don't tell him I said so). He likes to come home to a cool house after a stressful 15-18 hour day. I guess I don't blame him!
Post a Comment