Monday, June 15

Not Me Monday

I have gotten a lot of chuckles over McMamma's Not Me Monday posts and have often thought I should to a post like that some time. Since a had a not me Monday today I decided I would take the plunge and do a post.

I most certainly did not take my kids to the bathroom of McDonald's today and discover that one boy was missing his underwear while the other boy still had his PJ bottoms on under his short!

I most certainly did not allow my daughter to wear her winter hat with her bathing suit to go swimming yesterday.

And I most definitely did not cook mac-n-cheese noodles last week using mayonnaise and water when I realized that we were out of milk. And the kids did not gobble down every bite of it and ask for more! :)

So I may not be as funny as McMamma, but these were a couple Not Me's that I remembered from this week. Oh I'm sure there were plenty more if my memory wasn't so limited.

2 comments:

Judy said...

I always enjoy reading Not Me Mondays, although I've never written one. I love the McDonald's one. Too funny!

Sara said...

When things get crazy in the kitchen here Curt and I call it Iron Chef. It sounds way cooler and makes you feel awesome even though you forgot some ingredients! Take Care!!! Hi to Craig for me!