Tuesday, June 16

A Surprise Package

We received a surprise package in the mail the other morning and boy did it bring joy to our house! There were squeals, yelling and paper flying everywhere! My kitchen floor looked like a bomb went off in a matter of seconds!

The kids loved their presents!


Addie showing me one of her presents. This wrapped present brought quite the mess to our house. Check below!


Here's the boys with their new faces and shirts.


I'm lovin' this picture and those glasses. When nobody is watching, I think I'm stashing those glasses away. They are screaming sunday school prop to me.


Addie wasn't so sure of her new hair.


Silly string was in that present of Addie's.


The boys had tons of fun spraying it at each other.


And the plants!


And all over Miss Addie! What abuse she takes from those bigger brothers! :)


So then Mommy thought she would be funny and go get Uncle Craig. I thought he would yell and the boys would think it was hysterical! Well Uncle Craig pulled a fast one on me and stole Bryson's silly string and sprayed it EVERYWHERE!


Uncle Craig kept spraying and spraying and wouldn't stop. Serves me right I guess for trying to pick on him.


The kids all got kites too! And Mommy was quite proud that she helped them fly their kites. Although Dad was quick to inform her after looking at the pictures, that something was wrong with the kite because he had their old kites much higher than that last year. Oh well, I tried. :)


Right before this kite got stuck in the tree.
Thanks Aunt Heide for this special bday package! I kind of like that it was seperated from all the bday hype. They loved this unexpected package and it kept us busy all morning!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Sounds like your Aunt Hiedi is as special as the other Heidi I know!!

Judy said...

A surprise package is sometimes just what you need to make an ordinary day special and memorable. Looks like lots of fun stuff and I'm impressed with the kite flying!! Don't they always end up in a tree. So annoying, but you guys have a great yard for flying kites!