Adam and I had the great opportunity to enjoy a weekend without the kids. We've started the tradition of "getting rid" of the kids for the 1st weekend of March Madness. Basically our weekend boils down to rest, relaxation, tons of basketball, and eating lots of yummy food! For many women, they would be saying "Are you kidding me?", but I think this is the absolute best! So after a great weekend, I was quickly thrown back into the fire of reality this morning. Instead of sharing the story through my writing I'm going to allow my husband to make his 1st guest post on this blog. I actually copied it from his FB status, but he spent so much time creatively writing it that I couldn't top it! So without further addo (sp?) . . .
Relaxing weekend is over. Back to waking up early and going to work, and being a parent. It didn't take Tanyon too long to strike this morning. If you substitute Tan's name for Curious George the story goes like this:
Curious George gets gifts for his bday. Most gifts get opened, but one stays taped shut. Curious George thought about how he could open this gift. Curious George (CG)looked in the closet, CG looked in the bathroom, CG looked in the kitchen (gasp!). "A knife might work to open the present, CG thought! CG thought it had to be long and sharp, with teeth on it to cut through the thick tape. Finally CG found a knife that would work. CG took the knife and began cutting at the thick tape. CG slipped though and cut his hand instead. CG could have told the man in the yellow hat but instead he tried to use several band aides to cover it up! In the end CG wasn't hurt too bad and the cut on his hand will heal, but CG is still in a lot of trouble!
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment