Tanyon is officially enrolled for kindergarten next fall!
It is so hard to believe that I will have 2 kiddos in school next fall. It seems just like yesterday that my days were full of bottles and diapers and feeling like I was never going to make it to the boys next naptime! Boy how the times are changing!!
Tanyon did great at registration. I almost felt like I wasn't sitting beside my own child. :) He was so calm (yes, I said calm) and quiet. There had been some talk of Tanyon attending extended day kindergarten due to his speech issues, but Bryson's teacher told me Tanyon did awesome on his screening and they don't feel at this time that there will be a need for extended day.
Tanyon was so excited to go. I think in some ways it's hard for him to grasp that next year it will be his school too. He has spent the past year looking through the windows when we go to pick up Bryson.
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment