Tuesday, April 20

Addie's Tea Party

This year I decided to do a tea party for Addie's bday. Oma and Mammaw came to my rescue and planned a great tea party for Addie. While starting to plan this, I quickly realized I wasn't up on how tea parties work and I physically couldn't handle any other responsiblities so gladly handed this one over to the grandmothers!

Here's everyone getting ready to eat. Mammaw had the kids all serve the food, but they quickly lost interest and the adults ended serving. :)
Here's my Addie girl enjoying her tea!
Oma rocked with another amazing cake! She stole some ideas from Ace of Cakes and used rice crispy treats for the lid and handles.

Blowing out the candles
I love this girl so much! I thank God every day for bringing her into our lives because she just brings so much joy to our family!

Addie posing with her new dress and waiting to open presents.

Addie likin' her new swim suit.
Perfect example of how into presents the nonbday sibling is! This makes me laugh. Tanyon couldn't wait for Addie to open her presents. He knew she got some baby doll stuff and knew she would be so excited.
Another example of the excitement! :) Addie is loving all the baby doll accessories that came with this present. I love my grandparents smiles in the background of this picture. So special!

Miss Jackie got Addie a super cute tea set, which Addie loves! Addie also loves Miss Jackie lots too!

2 comments:

Millicent said...

SWEET!!! And I love her dress!!!

Jackie said...

Even tho we were born 49 years apart, we share a special bond! I love that Addie girl!