Monday, April 19

Tanyon's Bday Party

Tanyon chose dinosaurs for his party. And Oma made an amazing cake for him! Check it out!!

Tanyon blowing out his candles. I can't believe how quickly this guy is growing up. It just seems like he is maturing before my eyes. When my friends ask me for Tanyon stories (like disasters that he's created/caused) I really have to stop and think because they aren't happening as frequently. Man, a couple of years ago I could tell you several from one day! :) But God has given this boy an amazing heart and thoughtfulness for others!!

Tanyon enjoying the icing on his dinosaurs. He licked every dino!!

I love this picture. This is how birthdays work in our house. The 2 other siblings are front and center while the bday child opens their presents and they show so much excitement and interest in the presents! We constantly have to get on the non-bday sibling to back up so everyone can see. I LOVE how close my kids are!!

This picture is an example of Tanyon's special heart. His Pappy got him a toss back for catching baseballs. Tanyon opened it and realized it was for baseball. He immediately handed the box to Bryson and said "Here you can have this present because you like baseball!" Not to many kids will hand over the bday presents.


And thanks to our amazing friends Jen and Drue we've entered into the world of nerf guns. The boys had eyed these guns up at Target for a while. They are motorized nerf machine guns loaded with 20 darts each! We now have darts everywhere! But this picture really makes me giggle when you look at how intently Adam is examining this package. These guns were quite the hit with the "big" boys at the party!

Look at that smile on my girl's face. I'm telling you she is determined to do everything those brothers are doing!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

What a great pic of Adam and Addie girl!

Millicent said...

How fun!!
Ok...can I tell you that Ben plays with Wyatt's nerf guns the most? For the past 2 weeks there have been nerf gun wars every night before bed. Darts are everywhere!!!