Saturday, April 10

Easter Sunday

We had dinner at our house on Easter Sunday. My parents, grandparents, my uncle's family and a great family from my parents church joined us. The weather was just absolutely perfect for the kids to play outside, for an egg hunt and even a yard game. We had a great time.


Here's Addie proud of her pink egg!


The boys looking for eggs.


Tanyon finding an egg



I love having a yard where the kids can run!

We played a really fun yard game called Kubb. It's a great game because anyone can play, including the kids.


We tried to get a group picture but couldn't get everyone to cooperate. I said they could do a silly face and EVERYONE cooperated on that! :)

2 comments:

Judy said...

Wasn't it so great to have fabulous weather for Easter? I'm so thankful that you guys had a great family day. It looks like your kids had a fun time outside.

Jackie said...

I love the group picture!