Friday, April 9

Shaull Easter

We kicked off the Easter weekend Friday at Adam's parent's house. I really haven't been feeling very well, so we didn't have much pre-Easter hype. This is the first time in my life that I haven't colored eggs. I really felt bad about it, but we were barely surviving last week. It was fun to have a relaxing day with everyone. The kids were super excited to do the egg hunt. The parents who have now passed on the responsibility of the egg hunt until their children agree that the hunt isn't quite as much fun now that there isn't money hidden in the eggs. :)


Here is the kiddos with their cousin Morgan. No one was real cooperative for this pic! They were just excited to go find the 149 eggs that were hidden!!


Bryson showing off the first egg that he found


Tanyon with some of his eggs.


Don't you just love the pink ankle socks with the dress shoes. Addie insisted that she had to wear them. I didn't feel it was worth the fight. I was just happy that they matched the shirt. :)

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: