I missed watching the kids play. I often overlook each day how much the boys love their sister!
Bryson was embarassed when I caught him reading to Addie because he said he didn't know the words.
What I missed most was . . . THEIR SMILING FACES!
These are by far the cutest towels that my Aunt bought the kids!
(Bryson's is a frog, can't quite see the head to it)

Side Note-Does anyone have some suggestions on how to let girls hair grow out? Barrettes don't stay in and Bryson said we should call Addie a moose when she had these pig tails in.
What I didn't miss. . .
AND . . .
The fighting over toys!
I am still battling to get back on top of things after a week away. I think the laundry is finally caught up :) Time still has to be carefully planned if I want to get anything down, but I'm trying to continually remind myself of all treasures of this stage in life!


2 comments:
Isn't it hard to remember to treasure these days?? Christian was having a fit in a store the other day and a lady came up to me and told me to "enjoy it." She reminded me that they're only little for a short time. It was very gracious of her considering the scene Christian was creating!
I love the picture of Bryson reading to Addie. That is so sweet. Those boys really do love their sister. God knew you needed all three and that you're family wouldn't be complete without a sweet girl!!
Glad you're home. We'll have to get together soon!!
cute!!! I miss them even when i'm gone for a few hours, so I can imagine how happy you have been to enjoy the fun times with your kiddos!
As far as the hair---just keep it pulled out of her eyes and eventually it will get longer! I don't know any tricks. Once I cute natalie's in a little bob around 2 it looked so much longer and fuller!
Post a Comment