Wednesday, June 25

Bikes

I was able to get the boys bikes this past weekend at a yard sale. I was pleased to get 2 bikes for 15 bucks! Neither are in great shape and one of them is a Barbie bike, but they are so excited!! The day I took these pictures Bryson's bike didn't have training wheels on it yet.





Be prepared for a close call at the beginning of this! :)

The new problem I have is the boys won't stay in the back part of the driveway. They want to ride thier bikes down the driveway and play by the trees. There's always something, never a perfect solution! :)

1 comments:

Judy said...

Wow, Tanyon was doing really great on his bike. Christian got a bike for his birthday and he hasn't been that successful yet. It's just a little bit too big. I'm hoping by the end of the summer he'll get the hang of it!