Monday, June 2

Our backyard is no longer safe!



I was pulling out some weeds last night while the kids were playing and I hear Bryson say "OH MY GOODNESS MOM!". I look up to find Addie on the ladder to the clubhouse, one step away from the top! I quickly removed her, put her back by the castle, and returned to weeding to find her right back on the ladder! She is only 14 months old! I right a way thought of the old Nike commerical with Micheal Jordan and Mia Hamm with the song that said "any thing you can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than you." Addie insists that she must keep up with her brothers!

2 comments:

Millicent said...

oh my! yep, she's going to be a tough little thing! With big brothers to keep up with there won't be any stopping her!
Cute pictures in the last post!

Judy said...

Oh dear...that's going to make for a long summer if you constantly have to chase after her! But she is a tough little cookie, it doesn't surprise me at all!