Early this morning the boys decided that they were going to water flowers for me. The problem was they grabbed a broken bucket and decided to fill it in our bathroom. So when I caught them, there was a LARGE water trail from the bathroom to the door as a result of the leaking bucket. So I decided it was going to be warm enough to bust out the inflatable swimming pool. The boys had a blast (Uncle Craig enjoyed it also)!!! I called everyone for lunch and no one wanted to come and eat because they were swimming. It was so nice to spend the majority of our day outside and have the boys totally entertained. Next time though I've got to be a little quicker on the sunscreen. I hesitated because I figured with their attention span it wouldn't be worth the time to lather everyone up. Once I realized everyone was into the swimming, it was a little to late with the sunscreen. Everyone was a little pink.
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
1 comments:
Our blow up pool was going to be set up today, but after patching three holes I gave up. It's going in the trash and we got a new one at Target. I'm hoping to get it up tomorrow morning before the real heat sets in!
I love all the pictures. Craig is a riot in that little pool. It looks like he was enjoying it just as much as the boys! The ball sprinkler looks like a lot of fun! We might need to get one of those! Stay cool tomorrow!
Post a Comment