Since the movie The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything came out, Bryson has thought what not that Oma should take him to see this movie. We had difficulty finding it when it was supposed to be in the movie theater. When I saw that it was going to be one of the freebie movies at Hagerstown this summer I was all over it. Oma arranged for her day off from work be today so she could take the boys to see the movie. I took Addie shopping while they went to the movies. While at the movies Oma received coupons for free kids meals at Chic-fil-a. So guess what we did for lunch! Talk about mad chaos because everyone else from the movie theater had the same idea!!! But we still had tons of fun! The boys were super excited because they love the super cool play area there!
Thanks Oma for always wanting to do fun stuff with us!



1 comments:
We missed the movie. I wasn't brave enough to take everyone. We are going to go to a program at the Library on Thursday, so I hope that goes well with everyone!
Post a Comment