So my friend Judy had a great idea on her blog to do a Thankful Thursday. Which I totally wanted to do, but it never got done. During this past month though I really have thought a lot about all of the things that I'm thankful for. I am so thankful how God has provided for us in the last year with our house. I think that has been one of the things that has really hit home with me this month of November. When Adam and I started this process over a year ago, we made a list of what we wanted and desired in our future house. This house met every one of our criteria! This month has been so impactful of this realization because during the fall we had 2 different harvest parties for church, the youth played flag football here and we were able to have thanksgiving dinner and have room for people to stay with us. We could have never done any of this at our old house! This all makes my heart so joyful because one of the greatest desires I have for our kids is that our house could be a place that they would want to hang out at with their friends. I know that my kids are not that old yet, but when you see the youth here it's really cool. God is so good!
It was so fun to cook hot dogs and marshmallows around a fire!
The teens participating in one of Adam's goofy games.
Seeing my kids having fun with all of the people at our house was so special.
Scenes from the early elementary harvest party.
It's awesome to have room for the kids to be able to play. For perspective, at our old house, our entire downstairs (living room, bathroom and office) was about the same dimensions as this sunroom!
0 comments:
Post a Comment