Monday, August 31

Can you believe it?!!

Although our school district started school today, Bryson had orientation today and his first real day tomorrow. I decided that I wouldn't play the role of crazy mom who takes a zillion pics just for orientation. As we are walking into the school, there stands a mom taking a picture of her son. Right away I started getting mad at myself for trying to play it too cool. :) Once in his room, it seemed like every parent had a camera- BOY did I blow it!! As Bryson's sitting in his desk doing a little project I got all excited and remembered my old camera was in my purse- Nope- Adam has it. Disappointed but not giving up I remembered I could take a picture on my phone. Went digging for the phone and realized it was charging at home! AHHHH!!! So I missed the super cute pict of him sitting in his desk, but I WILL have pictures of his 1st day tomorrow!!!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

I can hardly wait! He is going to love school! And he is going to do so well!