Friday, December 4

Check Out These Awesome Pics



I was so lucky to receive a photo shoot from one of my blogging friends. She does photography on the side and she offered to her readers a free session to the 1st two people who contacted her as a gift for the holidays. Well, I love pictures so you know I had to try and jump on this opportunity! I was so excited when I found out we "won", but my husband was ready to shoot me I think because it just so happened to fall on the same weekend when we were painting like crazy before the carpet- you know, my last post. I do need to note that he put on a happy face for me when the time came and tried to positively cooperate, even though I don't think there were as nice of things being said about me inside his head. :)

Holly did such an awesome job despite my uncooperative kids! Addie was in rare form. Actually it's her common form it seems these days, but none the less- she was far from a joy to work with for these pictures. Bryson and Tanyon were fairly cooperative. I've got them trained fairly well for pics. :) But neither were overly smiley since they were a little hung over from their stay at grandma's house. But Holly still got some really neat pics!

My kids were happiest when they were running. Does that surprise anyone?! Adam and I always ask ourselves if our kids will ever be calm. :)



I love this picture!! This is the truest picture of Addison- determined to keep up with her brothers! They are making her into one tough little girl. :)

So then we tried to get everyone lined up. Did I mention that Addie had difficulties cooperating?! Check out Tanyon's disapproval towards Addie's behavior. LOVE IT!



This one became our Christmas card pic!



Don't all kids have an amazing trust in their Daddy!




I look at these close ups of the kids and wonder how they've gotten so big so quickly! Many days they make me want to pull my hair out, but what a reminder to try to treasure these times, because they'll be gone before I know it.

Thank you Holly so much for taking our pictures! I love them! I'm scheming on how to make a collage with them in our newly renovated sunroom. Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering everyone if you think I should go with black and white or the color? I feel so blessed to have been able to get these pictures!

3 comments:

Family said...

Hi Heidi- I love your pictures. We had some taken a few weeks ago and some of yours remind me of ours. I love the ones of your family together outside. I like both the black and white and color, but I think the ones outside of all of you are really pretty in color because of all the nice shades of the outdoors. Your family is adorable!

Judy said...

Holly is amazing!!! I love them! I have got to call her when life slows down a little bit!

Jackie said...

Whoa...those pictures are totally amazing! I love them all. And while I am so not very good with any kind of decorating skills...I kind of like the black and white ones for your sun room. I just think it would add a nice classy touch to your already modern room.....just my opinion....and while I am making suggestions....any of those pictures would make great Christmas gifts for your special neighbor!