Despite our scrambling to get ready for the company, we had a great Thanksgiving. I did an absolutely terrible job taking pictures. I can't even take credit for these pictures, Adam thought to take them. I think I was consumed by getting ready for the 27 people that were at our house. Fortunately I didn't have to cook, my mom basically did all of the cooking and brought it to our house. And as usual it was all scrumptious!
Adam and I feel blessed to finally have a house with the room to entertain! It was so special to me to have some many people from our families with us!!
Here's a sneak peek of the sunroom. We had to set up tables in the dinning room and sunroom to accommodate everyone.
Tanyon eating one of the coveted Turkey legs. My dad was not happy to see him eating this. What 4 year old grabs a Turkey leg? My Tan Man does! :)
We missed out on a group picture because every time we thought about it, it was too late in the evening to get the girls (Addie and her cousins) to cooperate. One of the things that I enjoy about my mom's side of the family is that they like to play games! My 3 cousins slept at our house and I think we stayed up until 12am all 3 night they were here playing games. Love it, but part of the reason I struggled to back on track this week.
2 comments:
You're killing me....I want to see pictures of the sun room makeover!!!
You certainly had a full house. I'm glad you didn't have to cook on top of all that!! It looks like great memories were made and I'm thankful God blessed you with a house that could handle it!
Wow! In didn't realize that you had that many people at your house! Wow! (I think you should fire your photographer - she should have done a better job at getting those pictures!)
Post a Comment