Wednesday, May 21

Horray for the Sun!


The boys were so excited to see the sun today. They beat me outside before getting their PJ's off. Tanyon is obsessed with the red rubber boots right now. He's holding a worm that he found.



The boys discovered some water by the side of our house and went several pairs of pants. I finally gave up and let them out in the underwear.




And then there's Addie. It's really hard to stay pretty in pink when you have 2 older brothers!

She was right there in the mud with the boys.

Sunshine sure does something for the soul!

1 comments:

Judy said...

I am really looking forward to this weekend. Sunshine and warm weather! Yippe. Love the picture of the boys in their underware. We've actually been having a bit of success with potty training at our house. I'm starting to get excited!