Friday, May 23

Say Cheese!


Addie has caught onto the smile idea with pictures. All I have to do is hold up the camera and say smile and she gives me the cheesiest smile. It's so funny! Then she will make her way to my lap so she can see the picture. She definitely is a ham!









Addie is just growing up so much before my eyes! Her newest interest if she spots the bathroom door open is wanting to wash her hands. It's quite comical because she'll just stand there with her arms up until I actually pick her up and wash her hands.


It is amazing the rate that little ones develop. She also seems to be developing quite a temper! I'm talking kickin' legs, floppin' to the floor and crying. I'm praying for wisdom, because the boys never displayed anything this extreme. She continues to be one of the bright spots in each of our lives (including the boys) though. I find myself often through out the day saying Thank you Jesus for Addie!

2 comments:

Millicent said...

she is so cute!!! ok....prepare yourself. the fits and tantrums from a little girl are not easy! Natalie's can come from out of nowhere! These girls can be so strong-willed, so I pray daily that I can lead her in the right direction and teach her to use it for good

Judy said...

She is so cute and getting so big!! I love her smile and all of her little teeth!!