Wednesday, May 14

Update on Swimming Lesson

The boys really enjoy lessons and are making some progress (I guess). I put a little video together of the 3 things they do every class. Jen you will need to evaluate and tell me if my boys are on track. :) As of now I'm not seeing any stellar future swimmers, which is a okay for me. They willing try everything that is asked of them, that's all a mom can ask for.




I added the music to cover up the noise that by brother was making in the background. :)


2 comments:

Judy said...

It looks like swimming lessons have gone well!!! I'm glad you posted a video. How did you add music to it??

oma said...

Hi Bryson and Tanyon,
Wow you guys are really getting good at swimming. Keep up the good work. I can't wait until summer and you can show Oma what you can do. Addie girl,you'll be running the boys over soon with your driving. Remember Oma loves you very much!!