Sunday, May 25

Two Peas In A Pod


Tanyon and Addie have shared a special attraction since day 1. At first, it was Tanyon with Addie. He would love her to the point that I thought he was going to smother
her. At times he was a little rough with Addie and we've been saying just wait one day she's going to give it back to you. These days the attraction is Addie with Tanyon. Tanyon at times is not so sure what to think of it. Addie will try to take Tanyon's treasured doggie. If she can come up with it, you will hear her give out a mischievous giggle, which Tanyon doesn't appreciate. I have to chuckle to myself when I hear him say in frustration "Addddiiiiieee!". (The times are a turning) But ultimately, these to can be found playing side by side. Which really warms my heart, but I hope that he leads her in the right direction. Especially since these days seem to be monkey see, monkey do!

1 comments:

Judy said...

Blogging is such a great way to remember all these little details of our children's childhoods. I think it's so funny that Addie is learning to handle her big brothers already.