Wednesday, August 20

Addie, Addie, Addie

Addison's middle name should be Independence. Daddy fixed the 4 wheeler battery the other night and guess who jumped on it and took it for a ride when her brother's weren't looking?! We all were shocked. This little one keeps doing things that totally amaze Adam and I. I just happened to have my camera when this all took place. Enjoy this little video.

Since this is an Addie entry, I'll share another little story. My brother has this little routine he does with Addie where he'll try to get her to say different things like- Happy Wednesday, Happy Birthday, Mommy, etc. Well today Addie was willing to play along with Craig's game and was trying to say the different things he wanted to say. (Which he thought was great) He was trying to get her to say Mommy (which she has never said any form of! yet!!) and she was just staring at him and not responding. So he says "say Heidi" and Addie points at me. What in the world?! Almost every time I change her diaper I say "Addie, where's Mommy?" and she NEVER points. So my daughter is either extremely stubborn or she only identifies me as Heidi. :)


1 comments:

Millicent said...

She is too funny! The Heidi thing is cute!