Today we tried to get some pictures so we could give a special gift to our neighbors because they we heading off to college. Mommy was also thinking that this could be helpful for her calendar that she makes at Christmas. I thought the boys would cooperate much better for a picture for Haven and Marah then for a calendar picture. I even dangled a trip to one of the boys' favorite restaurants to ensure that we got a good picture!
The 2 best pictures. Unfortunately, everyone didn't cooperate at the same time.
This was our last pic of the morning. The ultimatum was given- you've lost your lunch treat! (Much pleading and some tears) THEN SMILE!!
Here's how a lot of the pictures went. Addie cooperating and the boys being knuckleheads.
We also experienced some attitude.
And with this picture, Mommy gave up trying to get a group picture! :(
We are going to miss Haven and Marah sooo much! The boys really don't understand what's going on. While making their cards, I tried to explain to them that the girls would be gone for a long time and Bryson responded "No we'll still see them at night!" I tried to explain that their sleeping at school and he seemed totally confused. It will take some adjustment. For the past 5 months, one of the highlights of the day has been going to Haven's house. We will still have tons of fun to seeing Miss Jackie and Mr. Doug though!
The boys were so excited to deliver their cards and pictures. Tanyon was especially excited because Mr. Doug said he could help them pack. The boys arrived with big smiles, delivered their cards and got right to work helping. I was impressed by how serious they were with helping. Here's our last pic. with Haven and Marah and Haven's boyfriend David (which the boys think he's super cool!)
Addie has an entire peach seed in her mouth in this pic. I didn't discover it until I realized she wasn't smiling. Addie, Addie, Addie . . . sigh!
I picked this picture because I loved how Tanyon was looking at the girls! The boys truly do think the world of you two! Thanks for being so kind to them! Best wishes for this upcoming school year!!


2 comments:
You have the cutest kids ever!!!! I love the picture where everyone is fussing! Personally, that is one of my favorites! Your kids have the best personalities! Haven and Marah are really going to miss them!!! Thanks for sharing them with us this summer! It made our summer so much fun!
That first picture of Addie is stunning. Her eyes are gorgeous! I think it's my most favorite picture ever of her! Good thing she has two older brothers. She's going to need them when she's older :)
Post a Comment