Wednesday, August 13

M & M Party

Bryson and I had the great opportunity to go to a Mommy and Me Party with his Sunday School class. Bryson was SOOOO excited about this party. He was telling everyone who would listen about it. Miss Jan had such a fun afternoon planned! We had relay races, scavenger hunts for bugs, a parachute, gator rides and a yummy lunch! Thanks Miss Jan for such a great time!!






Here is Bryson's Sunday School class



Playing with the parachute. Bryson's new friend Nathan is standing beside him. Bryson was very disappointed that Nathan moved up to the big kids sunday school class!



Bryson is showing the great big bug that he found in Miss Jan's yard.

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a fun idea! It looks like the kids had a great time...and again, I just can't believe how much Bryson is growing these days! I like all the cool ideas your church is coming up with!! :)

Millicent said...

How fun!!! Mrs Jan is so nice!
I sure am glad we don't have bugs like that in our yard!