I'm a little behind on this entry, but I guess better now than never. The boys were so lucky to go to a local church 2 weeks ago for Vacation Bible School. Mommy was even luckier because Haven our neighbor offered to take the kids with her each night so I didn't have to run! Thanks Haven! The boys had a great time! It was a lot of fun to watch them come barrelling through the door so excited about what they did. The boys are still singing one of their songs from VBS. Each night there was a silly theme that the boys had tons of fun participating in. Here are the pics:
Silly hat night- We borrowed Pappy's Cheese Heads.
Crazy Hair night. We had just given the boys haircuts the week before so there wasn't too much we could do with their hair.
The boys with Haven!
Backwards/Clash night
Daddy felt that since the boys were dressed backwards they had to have faces on the back of their heads. Here's Daddy drawing Tanyon's face.
Here are the boys other faces! :)
Theme Park Character Night: Bryson was insistent that he be LarryBoy from VeggieTales. I kept telling him that he wasn't a theme park character, but he didn't care.
Tanyon we went with something I knew would be easy to draw. Plus I knew that SpongeBob was a character at Kings Dominion. Not my favorite character but he worked for the night. Overall, I was really pleased with the outcome. Mommy and Daddy started making these a half hour before Haven came. Mommy did the artwork, Daddy did the construction work.
On Friday night, the church rented a local pool for a VBS pool party. The boys had a ton of fun even though the water was freezing cold. I didn't get any pics since I was by myself with the boys.
Hotel Shenanigans-Day 1
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment