Monday, February 2

A classic from Bryson

Ok, if my intention is for recording memories for the kids, then this comment has to be recorded. Bryson, I hope you won't be too embarrassed one day. But I also recorded your brother's issues with sticking things up his nose.

So we went out for breakfast the other morning and Bryson informs us he has to go to the bathroom. We ask him to wait (because I really hate when the kids have to go #2 in public restrooms) and he is insistent that he can't wait. So off to the bathroom we go. I line the toilet seat, instruct him to touch nothing, get him all situated and he informs- "Mom, my timer stopped. It's going to be 10 minutes before my poop comes!"

I just about lost it in the bathroom. He was very serious and diplomatic about it. So there you go- according to Bryson our bodily functions are set on a timer.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Tooooooooooo funny! I will have to remember that one!!