My baby boy has turned 5 years old! I have spent the whole week wondering where time goes. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital and now we're getting ready for kindergarten. I realized even more how time flies as I looked for some pictures. I know there's cutier pics but these where what I came across first. I've been too busy with getting the house ready for his party to spend much time on this post.
Getting ready to come home from the hospital. Bryson had some troubles breathing when first born that was a little scary for Mommy and Daddy. You caught on, we just had to stay at the hospital longer that's all.
The pic we used for a birth announcement for Tanyon. Bryson has loved and accepted his brother since day one! He was 13 months old when Tanyon was born.

His 2nd bday! I'm missing the 1st and 3rd bdays because I didn't have time to hunt down the CD's that they're on.
And now my even bigger 5 year old!
His 2nd bday! I'm missing the 1st and 3rd bdays because I didn't have time to hunt down the CD's that they're on.
My big 4 year old!
Dear Bryson,
Happy Birthday! We love you so much and are proud of the guy you are becoming. I love your playful spirit and your openness to others. If it were up to you, everyone would be your friend. I pray that you will always show that kindness to others as you continue to grow. You love to have fun, play games and yes watch TV. I love watching you play and your creativeness! You definitely fill the role of big brother well! I love watching you talk to your sister in your soft and sweet little voice and you take for granted the built in best friend you have in your brother. Bryson, Tanyon thinks the world of you and I pray daily that that friendship will only continue to blossom and grow stronger. The thing that I'm most proud of is the heart your developing for Jesus. Nothing is more important than that in this world! I see you growing in your understanding of Jesus each day and look forward to the day that you accept him as your Savior. I am amazed by how your little mind has grasped the idea of prayer and thinking of others and turning your fears over to God. I pray that you will continue to stick close to Him and you won't go wrong. I thank Jesus for you, Bryson! You are a special little boy and I look forward to the days and years ahead!
Love,
Mommy





3 comments:
Beautiful prayer!!! It is so special to have that written down so he also will have it to remember. He truly is a special guy with a tender heart. God is going to use him. We also will pray with you for Bryson! Love you all so much!
I love the picture of Bryson on the couch in a diaper showing off his belly. That one is soooo cute! Happy Birthday Bryson! May Jesus continue to bless and watch over you all the days of your life!
The sofa budda picture as always been Oma's favorite too. Actually I finally took if off of my fridge the other week. I too, love you Bryson and am so proud of you. Pappy and Oma pray too that you will come to love the Lord as your Saviour and live to serve Him. We can't wait to see how the Lord is going to work in your life. You are our first born grandchid and Oma will always remember the morning that you were born. Pappy's first gift to you was a Bible. Always remember to read it and memorize it. Do it when you are young and it is so much easier to get in the habit. We love you Bryson.
Post a Comment