Thursday, February 19

Long Night!

I thought Addie was on the turn around last night with her cold, but we hit a big bump last night. She basically was up from 12:00 am until 4:00am. We went to sleep together on the recliner but she kept coughing and was quite restless. Around 4 it seemed like she was really asleep and I couldn't take much more so I layed her downin her crib. The poor girl when she woke up this morning looked aweful. Her temp was back and she was back to just laying on Mommy. We made the trip to the Dr's this morning and she has bronchitis. I thought I noticed a rattle in her chest, but didn't say anything to the Dr. because sometimes they seem offended if you offer your diagnosis (this wasn't our family dr). I was relieved that he also heard it. So hopefully we can get the antibotic in today and have a better night tonight!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

We are praying for your precious angel! Take care!