Tuesday, February 24

We're surviving

So Addie had a pretty good day. She seems to be doing a lot of sleeping which is good. However the boys really started coughing today and their noses are running again. Are you kidding me?! The boys just got over colds from last weekend. I assumed they had the same cold as Addie. Now i'm hoping she didn't pass something different onto them. Craziness!

Had a conversation today with the standin Dr. that sent us to the ER last night. He feels he saved us an extra step by going to the ER first and not to his office. That saved step is going to be awefully expensive. Thanks so much. He's still not budging on adjusting or switching her meds so we'll wait a couple days to this med is done and get another chest x-ray. hopefully by then our family dr will be home.

Hoping that tomorrow takes us on the road to recovery!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Me, too!!!!!!! BTW, Doug was upset with me when I got off the phone with Adam. He told me I should have asked what you were having for dinner before I turned it down!!! If it was better than the broiled chicken sandwiches I was doing, he was coming on over!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful day, and I am praying that God's healing hand touches ALL your wonderful kids!