Addie seems to be into hats these days. Every time I turn around she has a hat on. Most times she looks hysterical too! Although I don't find it funny after I've just gotten her ready for church and find out she's stuck a hat on and ruined her hair. Here's some of the hats:
She put her shoes on her also. Can't quite tell from this picture, but they're on the wrong feet.
This hat is always the funniest when she puts it on because of how it sits.
Not one of her better hat moments. :)
Daddy's hats work too!
Don't let her cuteness deceive you- she can be quite the stinker!!!!

Addie decided to stamp herself and was quite proud of it too. The ink didn't come out of this shirt. GRRRRR!

Addie decided to stamp herself and was quite proud of it too. The ink didn't come out of this shirt. GRRRRR!
Mommy got distracted while the candy box was down. Addie helped herself to more than one piece while I was away.
Have you noticed how she just smiles when caught doing something she shouldn't? Not only is she sitting on the table, but she also has a large water spot on her shirt because she dumped Mommy's water bottle.
2 comments:
Oh she is cute! But you know she's only learning all these tricks from those older brothers of hers! I must admit, I'm just a tad discouraged to see that little girls can cause just as much excitement as little boys!
Okay....good thing she isn't my daughter because I just don't think I could ever discipline her. She is the most adorable little girl in this whole wide world! And the best part about her is that you can see her heart is developing into a beauty also....what a sweetheart!
Post a Comment