Okay, I couldn't say more swimming pictures. We are so blessed to know 2 different families that have opened their pool up to us this summer. So needless to say, we've been doing a lot of swimming, which the kids are LOVING! Jenny and Drue invited us up tonight to her parents house to swim. The kids had a blast! J & D have a sweet camera that we took a ton (try 495!) of pictures of the kids. I had a really hard time trying to figure out which ones to put on. Since I had so many to pick from, I ended up posting a lot also.
Tanyon hanging out with Mr. Harry!
Bryson figured out tonight how to dive under water for things.
Tanyon has come a long way this summer. He was afraid to jump and had to hold some one's hand at the beginning of the summer. Here he is jumping in the deep end, by himself, w/o his life jacket!
This is what Mommy does a lot of with Addie- chasing her around the pool!
Another picture of how brave Tanyon is becoming!
Mr. Harry throwing the boys in the water!
Mr. Drue taking care of Addie!
Mr. Drue getting ready to jump with the boys!
Bryson being Bryson- a goof ball!
Thank you Harry & Ruthie for opening your pool up to us! We had a blast! Thanks also for the yummy supper!
2 comments:
You did get some great pictures which I guess is bound to happen when you take almost 500 pictures. LOL!! I think my favorite is the one of Tanyon hugging Addie. So sweet! Those are the best moments of life!
I guess if we chose a lot of the same pictures...then we chose the best ones!! It was definitely a fun evening!
Post a Comment